Thanda Safari, the 5-star private game reserve in KwaZulu-Natal, well-known for its commitment to conservation, community upliftment, award-winning wildlife experiences and a wide array of diverse guest activities has another Starlight Production Wildlife Photography Weekend planned for June.
Learn the art of taking better photographs of the wildlife from Thanda’s resident Wildlife Photographer, field guide, Christian Sperka together with the Thanda Wildlife Team. Thanda Safari is home to a number of endangered species, including black and white rhino and cheetahs, and photographs taken of the endangered species during the weekend will be collected and analysed and will be used to assist the efforts of Thanda’s Wildlife Team to individually identify the various animals. Sperka and Thanda’s Wildlife Manager, Lorraine Doyle will also be giving short talks about the supporting role of photography in wildlife conservation.
The Wildlife Photography Weekend:
- Date: Friday 2 to Sunday 4 June 2023
- Price: R3 247 per person sharing per night at Thanda Tented Camp
- accommodation – two nights double occupancy at the luxurious Thanda Tented Camp (spacious colonial safari-style tents, each with private viewing deck and en-suite bathroom)
- two game drives daily with guide and tracker
- all meals and selected local beverages (soft drinks, house wines, spirits and beers)
- Wildlife Conservation and Photography talks/lectures, a camera set-up clinic
- a Best Picture Award Ceremony
Excluded: conservation levy of R220 per person per stay, gratuities and all items of a personal nature. Terms and conditions apply.
Booking is essential – www.thandasafari.co.za